AudioClinic are led by a dynamic team renowned for having an “open door” policy and providing hearing professionals at all levels with career development opportunities.
Our team members receive a range of unmatched employee benefits and opportunities to develop their clinical skills.
AudioClinic has a unique culture of commitment and dedication best illustrated by our Vision of “Proud to be the best in Hearing” and our Values:
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising the value of people and encouraging that value through professional and personal development.
At AudioClinic, we believe that lifestyle is an important part of job satisfaction and we can offer unique opportunities to clinicians from around the world.